Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another Christmas Quilt Block to add to my collection

Yesterday, the postman delivered this lovely block from Mary in Canada for the November Christmas Block Swap.


I got an email from Mary saying she was glad it arrived safely, but for some reason my spam blocker blocked the email, and I could only see the first line of text ....... I hope it did not cut off anything important Mary wanted to say ;-(


It is lovely, I love the way Mary has fussy cut the tree in the centre - the fabric has a beautiful feel to it ;-)


I have started cutting Mary's block and hopefully, it will be on it's way to Canada very shortly.

1 comment:

  1. i love the christmas fabric with words on it - perfect for the block
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!