Thursday, April 21, 2011

More BlockLotto D4P Blocks

more D4Ps have been arriving, but I haven't taken photos of the design wall, as it has been a bit dark and gloomy here.  It is actually raining at the moment - hopefully, it will clear up and be sunny again tomorrow ready for our 5 day Easter Weekend/Anzac Day Break.

This arrived the other day from, Laurina.  I was so impressed with the way they were presented, I just had to take a photo ;-)



Thanks to Balinda, Julie, June, Laurina, Pokey & Sophie for the blocks received during this last week.  By my calculations, that's everyone's block received.

There is not one duplicated RED - given the vast range of people and places these blocks came from, I think that is amazing ;-)

I am hoping for some nice weather this weekend so that I can get a good photo of the design wall - it looks absolutely wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!