Friday, May 27, 2011

It's the end of the month - time to play catch-up ;-)

I have spent most of the day playing catch-up with all my swaps.

Cheryll has let me know that the towel toppers I made have arrived.

It was a bit out of my comfort zone, but I did so enjoy this particular challenge.




I made two towels, learning something new with each step of the way.
I hope Cheryl likes them - they have antique buttons on them - the buttons came from Mum's stash that could be anywhere from the 1930's onwards.

My May blocks for Block Swap Adventure and Quilt Block Swap Australia are in the mail.

I received some gorgeous yellow FQs in the mail today from Wendy, along with some extra bits & pieces - thank you Wendy.  It is too dark to take a photo now and will try again tomorrow morning.


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!