I have come down with a shocking head cold - blocked sinuses, sneezing, sore throat, aches in places I didn't know I had places - the whole box and dice :( and while I really wanted to get a whole heap of sewing done, after running around doing some errands that couldn't wait, and spending a bit of time chasing up some 'one-sided' Christmas Block swaps (that is a post for a later date :( ) I sewed a little, but mostly just faffed around the sewing room ;-)
I completed a very late October Christmas Swap block for Delphine, who has been most patient with me. Not a very good introduction to our swap group, when your first swap is late and from the Swap Co-Ordinator herself, no less! Not a very good example to set :(
Anyway, here is the block I made - you get to see a black and white version - so as not to ruin the surprise, I will post a full colour pic when it is received by Delphine.
|a Twisted Star Block for Delphine|
- picked out FQs for 2 birthdays, and 2 swap partners for Fat Quarter Swap for November
- picked out fabrics for my Christmas Block Swap (x 2)
- picked out fabrics for my QBSA Block swap
- played with a layout of blocks in preparation for some secret sewing ;-)
- applied the finishing touches to my 12inch Mini Quilt top - it is now ready to be put in the mail ;-)
|tease photo ;-)|
who is it going to?
My day was made a whole lot better when Cheryll sent me an email letting me know I had won a small prize for FNwF for October ;-)
Thank you for visiting my blog today - I hope you have a good day.
Remember, any day doing something you love makes it a good day ;-)
Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.