Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Christmas Block Swap - #1

My Christmas Block swap has reached it's destination - YAY   and my swap partner (Sue) loves it  - that makes me very happy ;-)

The centre panels look a bit blue in the photo, but it is definitely green ;-)


I can't take credit for the whole poinsettia - it was an embellishment I had for making cards.  I thought it would add a little 'something' to the block ;-)
I attached it by hand using nylon invisible thread - just slip stitching it under the edges.  I usually hate hand sewing with a vengence, and make a real mess, but this turned out OK ;-)

3 comments:

  1. it didn't turn out ok - it turned out GREAT! very special indeed
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...what beautiful work! You are definitely CrAfTee !
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your lovely comments ladies ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!