Saturday, December 4, 2010

Block Lotto - December Trees

I recently came across Block Lotto where members make up blocks following a theme for the month, and then winners are drawn to receive a collection of blocks from the other members ???  did I explain that properly??  maybe could have explained better, but if you visit their blog, it will all be explained much better than I can ;-)


This month's theme is Jewel Trees and here is my simple offering

I must say, I am quite pleased with my first attempt ;-)

I didn't realise when picking the amethyst fabric, that it would look like a christmas tree with tinsel
and a tree with a starry night ;-)

I hope these block fit within the guidelines of the group.

Here in Adelaide, the cricket is on the TV so I will be left to my own devices - YAY
I am hoping to make up some more tree blocks and also make a dent in my Christmas cards - whatever happened to my resolve to start making cards earlier and not leaving it till the last minute??

2 comments:

  1. Loving your starry night! My husband has gone to see cars racing around in circles and Gunners ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your correct Cathy... it does look like night shots! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!