Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Block Swaps & More D4P - It's like Christmas again ;-)

I have not been able to spend as much time sewing as I would have liked this last few weeks - I have returned to the workforce by doing some typing from home ;-)

My husband was home sick Monday and Tuesday and he went outside to get some fresh air and bring in the mail and found all these in the letterbox ;-)



Here is my design wall, so far.


Huge thanks to Barbara B, Becca, Karen, Kathy B, Liz, Maree, Rho, Wendy

I also received this lovely block from Shauna during the week


for the February Christmas Block Swap thank you Shauna, I love the fabrics you have chosen.

Here is the block I sent to Shauna

Shauna requested anything ;-)  so I made one of my favourite blocks

Here is a sneek peak of the April block for QBSA for Helen.


Now off to do some preparation for the next FNSI on Friday



4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely pile of post, much nicer than the gas bill which is what I got today. Your blocks on the design wall are looking great, this will be a stunning quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are well on your way to a new quilt with your Block Lotto win! The block you made for Shauna is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that loot! Your quilt will be stunning when it is finished and the swap blocks are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so nice to get lovely parcels but you also send nice ones away Cathy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!