Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wedding Free Zone - 29 April 2011

At the risk of alienating some of my followers, I am declaring our household a wedding free zone on Friday, 29 April 2011

I blame the constant media for this. 
I enjoyed watching Charles & Diana's wedding - I even stayed home with Mum and made a night of it ;-) and I was looking forward to William & Kate's wedding ............ until I was bombarded with it almost every time I turned on the TV or radio.

Channel 9 (in Australia) I knew you had lost the plot when you started messing with our regular shows - moving them without notice, playing episodes out of order, taking them off mid-season, bringing them back without notification, but you have really done it now!

Dame Edna Everage - providing commentary - SERIOUSLY??!!!! 



1 comment:

  1. Total agreement -no street parties this time and local walking group have arranged a walk for those who want to do something else - we will be on the walk ! !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!