Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Next FNSI - 22nd July 2011

The third Friday of the month is usually Friday Night Sew-in and I had Friday, 15th noted in my calendar for my next FNSI.

I prepared during the week, making sure I had a definite plan of attack ;-)

the baby quilt on my July to do list

quilted and ready for binding.

binding done
front



back




When I went to FNSI to post my link, I found the next FNSI would be on 22nd July - so I guess I get two FNSIs this month - win, win ;-)



How about you? Participation is as easy as one-two-three:
1. Commit. More Info HERE  and post your intention on your blog.
2. Sew. On Friday night, get your house and family settled, get comfortable and work on projects of your choice.
3. Share. Sometime on Saturday, publish a post about what you worked on (and share photos in the FNSI Flickr group)




1 comment:

  1. I just LoVe the baby quilt with all the owls...sooo cute!
    And it's a good thing now you have 2 FNSI's!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!