Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another sampler for Block Lotto

I have managed to make up another block for Block Lotto
This month we are requested to make a sampler block in Blue & Cream (optional tan can be included)

Here is a new photo with my two previously submitted blocks
1 Disappearing 4 patch
1 Pinwheel


Here are my three (3) blocks (to be donated)  I am hoping to get some more done, but hubby will be home for the next two weeks and we are hoping to have a few days out and about and play tourist in our own city ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Its not often you find pale blue being used for many quilts other than baby quilts - the blocks look great. I wonder what the finished product will be like? Happy Stitching, Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!