Tuesday, January 25, 2011

QLD Flood Appeal - My Auctions - NOW CLOSED

AUCTIONS HAVE CLOSED - Winners will be notified shortly


TOTAL BIDS SO FAR:  $165
Thank you so much for your generosity ;-)


I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank everyone for their generosity. If what I have on offer does not appeal to you, then have a look at all the other auctions at Make it perfect (the full list will be updated each morning) and hopefully, you will find something that does.



Here is a collection of handmade make-up purses and one Baby Quilt/Blanket made of 100% cotton and come from a pet free & smoke free home. 

PLEASE NOTE: The following photographs show the actual individual items for sale, however, in the case of the make up purses, a different colour combination could be requested – just leave a comment suggesting a colour scheme and I will do my best ;-)  Unless otherwise noted, the strip on the front indicates the lining colour.


Purse Details:
Gathered Clutch Purse/Zippered Purse measures approx 21cm x 12.5cm (8" x 5")
Tissue holder measures approx 12.5cm x 8cm (5" x 3 1/4")
(to hold travel size tissues)


Gathered Clutch purses were made using a Tutorial from Noodlehead HERE but have no divider pockets on the inside.
 

Zippered Purse #1 - owl with pink polka dot lining - CURRENT BID $35 - Jody
 
Gathered Clutch #1 - burgandy stripes & dots - CURRENT BID $15 - Merry
 
Gathered Clutch #2 - burgundy dots & stripes - CURRENT BID $20 - Kira

Gathered Clutch #3 - soft pink & cream - CURRENT BID $20 - Susie



Gathered Clutch #4 - black & white floral - CURRENT BID $15 - Toni Hill


Gathered Clutch #5 - black & off-white dots - CURRENT BID $20 - Kira

Included with Gathered Clutch #5 - tissue holder
Baby Quilt/Blanket - CURRENT BID $40 - Lisamaree82
Made with 100% cotton and Cotton batting
Measures 76cm x 94cm (30" x 37")
(see separate blog post for detailed quilt photos)

Here is how it works…
1. Bidding for your preferred item will start at AUD$8.00 per item.
2. Place your bid by leaving a comment on THIS POST with the item number & amount you are bidding. I must have some way of contacting you – if there is no way to contact you, your bid will be removed.  If you are a noreply blogger, please leave an email address.
3. I will cover postage within Australia. International bidders are welcome, however, they will be requested to cover postage which can be advised prior to bidding, once destination known.
4. The Auction will start NOW and will END Tuesday, 25th January 9:00 AM(Adelaide time).
5. I will notify the winner at closing.
6. Winner will pay direct to Premier's Flood Relief Appeal
7. Once proof of payment has been received the item will be posted.
8. In the case of an international purchase, item will be posted once confirmation of payment to Appeal and payment of postage (via Paypal) has been received.


Remember that every single cent goes to those people who need it in Queensland.


If what I have on offer does not appeal to you, then have a look at all the other auctions at Make it perfect (the full list will be updated each morning) and hopefully, you will find something that does.




28 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy, love your clutch purses, they are so gorgeous, and how generous of you.
    I'd love to start the bidding with $15 each on #3 and #5.
    ~ Christine
    chris@jellybeanbooks.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea and very generous too Cathy....I shall post this on my blog to let people know. Of course I have to put in a bid.

    $15.00 for number 1. (the owl) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you both so much for your generous bids
    It does the heart good ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found your blog through Merry....how much to shop to the USA? My zip is 47034 in Indiana.

    You can contact me on my blog.
    http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Stacie, I have answered your question via your email link on your blog - thank you so much for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bid $15, Clutch #4 Black and White floral.
    Gorgeous :)
    pineapple_87@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Purse #1 bid $20
    kaylans [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi back with another bid Cathy.....$15.00 for the Gathered Clutch #1. This is so exciting. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cathy,
    I would like to bid on Purse #1 $30
    email: kerrie_baas@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll start off the bidding for the baby quilt at $20!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. $20 each on Purse #2 and #5, thanks (contactable through my profile/blog) (sorry made a mistake in the #s I wanted in previous comment)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd like to bid $35 for the adorable Baby Quilt/Blanket

    emware@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would like to bid $40 for the baby quilt please :)

    lisamaree_82 @ yahoo dot com dot au

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd like to bid on #3 please - $20 - just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Susie, thank you for your bid. For your bid to be accepted, please provide a contact email address.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jenny, thank you for your bid. For your bid to be accepted, please provide a contact email address

    ReplyDelete
  19. my email address is yarnplanner AT gmail DOT com - sorry - I thought using my google account would supply that. I hope I have still won!

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank you to all the bidders - auction is now closed and winners have been notified

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Cathy, I joined google to bid at these auctions and I assumed you were able to see my email address. It's sewjensew@gmail.com I also hope my bid can still be accepted. Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jenny, I have replied via email ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Cathy, I just stumbled upon your blog.. yours is a wonderful blog with lots of materials to read learn and appreciate..congrats!luv, Mini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!