Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Shower - Card & pressies

Baby fever has hit our household.

With Riley's first birthday just last week - see card HERE - now we have a baby shower card for Riley's Mum - yes, Riley will have a new little sister soon - around the end of June beginning of July.

I went to a baby shower today, for my nephew's wife.


My own creation using the CraftROBO.



I also made this big carry bag for her and filled it with goodies.  I made the bag up as I went ............. and it came together like a dream.  I am rather pleased with myself ;-)





Check out the gorgeous butterflies on the bibs - oooh, so clucky and she hasn't arrived yet.


They say Adelaide is so small, well they are right - it seems I went to school with my nephew's wife's aunty - does that make us Aunties-In-Laws??

2 comments:

  1. your baby card and bag are just lovely Cathy.
    So nice to have new babies around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the close ups of the fabric - lovely!
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!