Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's a small world ;-)

I heard from Terry that my block for August QBSA had arrived safely.  Here is the sneak peek I posted earlier.

 
 
and here is the full block.
Terry asked for ANY BLOCKS in Grey, Black and Pink.  I had so much fun making blocks for the Block Lotto, I decided to upscale the block and make a 12" one in Terry's colours.

I was extremely lucky enough to win August Block Lotto - I have won 56 blocks - after only making 2 blocks this month - the Block Lotto Gods are certainly looking after me ;-)

The small world bit is that Terry also won blocks from the August Block Lotto and is going to use my 12" block amongst her winnings.

I am just loving the blogging and quilting world ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!