Sunday, September 4, 2011

New Fabric - just in the time of nick ;-)

I needed to get some batik fabrics for the September Block Lotto block.

I remembered I got some lovely batiks at the Salisbury Craft Fair from a stall run by Cynthia's Ark


Mandy of BlueEdge Crafts happened to send me a copy of Cynthia's September newsletter on Wednesday



Some batiks were on sale!   Thank you Mandy - perfect timing.  The photo does not do the fabric justice - the colours are gorgeous.  The last FQ on the right was a 'freebie' - thank you Cynthia, I love this colour.

Stay tuned for the Block Lotto blocks I am going to make!


1 comment:

  1. I really like the rainbow batik second from the left best. The others are lovely too though.
    Cheers,
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!