Sunday, September 11, 2011

Curved rail blocks for Block Lotto

September Block Lotto is Curved Rail Blocks in Batiks

I mentioned in a previous post that I needed some Batiks, but when I saw the pattern .............. oh no, curves!!!!!
I have never done curves before.

I thought to myself, "Sophie has never steered you wrong yet!"
so I gave it a go



Sophie, here are my six (6) blocks for this months block lotto which I will donate ;-)
I am really hoping to get some more batik fabrics and make up some more later in the month.

I really enjoyed making these blocks ;-)

so much I made another 9 - these can't go in for Block Lotto as they all use the same three fabrics and due to a cutting error on my part only measure 8 1/4", but I am smitten with these batiks ......... I can see a lap quilt coming up in the near future.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this block. Congratulations and thank you, you show it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!