Friday, March 11, 2011

Christmas block for Sue in WA

Sue has advised that the block I made for our March Christmas Block Swap has arrived safely.

Sue requested "Crown of Thorns 2" http://www.quilterscache.com/C/CrownofThorns2Block.html

With colour one as green xmas fabric, colour two as red xmas fabric and colour three as white.

This block was certainly a challenge for me - this was the sneak peek I posted

Here is another section of the block

I just love the green fabric ;-)

Here is the whole block - I hope Sue likes the fabrics I have chosen.


This block was a big challenge for me - I am not completely happy with the points, but I had to put it down and 'walk away' or else I would have kept unpicking and unpicking ;-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!