Thursday, March 3, 2011

Anyone interested in a Monthly Fat Quarter Swap?

I have often been impressed with the fabrics other people choose to make up their blocks for the various swap groups I am involved with.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Monthly Fat Quarter Swap?

A Partner will be allocated to you to swap 2 fat quarters each month
(with a nominated colour/theme and the occasional swapper's choice thrown in).  
Initially, swaps will be within Australia, but if you are willing to post internationally, please let me know.
As we have to start somewhere, how about we start with Blue for the month of March.


Please leave a comment (and some way to contact you) if you are interested. Please spread the word and see if anyone else would be interested - the more the merrier.  Hopefully, we can get a few people together for a swap to be completed by the end of March.

Cut off date for March swap will be 4th March 2011. Partners will then be allocated and notified via via email. 
Fat Quarters are to be received by the end of the month.

I have also set up a Flickr group for those people that do not have blogs. Fat Quarter Swap (Australia)

6 comments:

  1. hi! i would be interested, but i guess it would depend on how many fat quarters we needed to swap a month?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your interest Crafty, you have brought up a good point. I was thinking 2 fat quarters per month (I have edited the above post to reflect this)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be interested but how many partners do you get for each month??? :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barb - it would be just one partner a month. Thanks for your question, I have edited the above post to reflect this. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to participate! Will there be opportunites for multiple partners?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alex, thank for your comment. If you are willing to swap with multiple partners, I think it could be arranged ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!