Saturday, March 19, 2011

FNSI - 18th March 2011

yet another successful FNSI for me - which was actually started at lunch time -see THIS post

I went shopping in the morning to my LQS (Spotlight) and made good use of my voucher ;-)

black & white dots - backing for my B&W&R quilt
red check - possible backing for coin quilt
another baby panel (with owls)
a mix of some blues & yellows for stash
gorgeous leaves
blues & yellows for stash



I finished my last two March block swaps
1 for QBSA and 1 for Block Swap Adventure 

here is a tease for SueS

here is a tease for Dallas




4 comments:

  1. WOW you had a good FNSI ! Lots done! These are just the best nights aren't they! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... new fabric, lots of pretty new fabric! Ain't that just the BEST ever!

    You certainly got a lot done Friday night... wtg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did have a productive FNSI. And new fabric too. Now that's a great day anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!