Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Pledge and Block Swap for March

I, Cathy, pledge to do my very best to have integrity and honesty in my swap commitments. To be on time, every time, to participate in discussions and to communicate if I am going to be late or unable to complete my obligations to my swap partner.


My March partner for QBSA was the lovely Dallas, and she has sent me this gorgeous block - just love the colours


It came with a gorgeous lavender sachet too - I love lavender ;-)
thank you so much Dallas, I really do like the colours you have chosen.

This is the block I made for Dallas

A Diamond Star block from http://www.quilterscache.com/D/DiamondStarBlock.html

 

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a wonderful pledge to make.. everyone who swaps should make it. It's a WiN WiN situation then! Nice blocks too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pledge, and loving the block you made for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!