Friday, June 3, 2011

Doin' a happy dance (again) LOL

edited:  with all the bother with blogger over the last two to three weeks, I thought I would repost this one - it deserves a special mention



I have received some more lovely packages in the mail this week.

First up from Pat (no personal blog, but see HERE)






All that lovely applique - I am so in awe of people who can do applique ;-)
Thank you so much for all your hard work, Pat.  It is lovely.

My Towel Topper is ready, but I just have to work out how to use the buttonhole attachment on my new sewing machine, and then it will be in the mail to my partner, along with a tried and true easy peasy pasta recipe.

Next up are some pics of some online shopping I did.  I was very brave and bought some fabrics from USA - the Aussie $$ is just too good not to at the moment.


I am so very tempted to use the above fabric and make up the Birdie Stitches blocks - it would be a real challenge for me to do some embroidery, and I am only 5 months behind ;-)


These fabrics came from Fabric Flair before they closed.  Beautiful fabrics, excellent customer service - my only regret is that I didn't buy more.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!