Thursday, June 16, 2011

Squishies in the mail ;-)

I like my postman today, he left two squishies in my letterbox.  He has not been nice on previous days, only leaving bills.

The first package from Alicia, for the QBSA, and surprise, there were two blocks in the envelope - thank you Alicia, they are both beautiful blocks.

Block:  Clay's Choice


This second one is my favourite though ;-)

The next envelope had this block in it

this log cabin block is from Lana for the Block Swap Adventure May Swap
Thank you Lana, the colours are absolutely perfect :-)

I am in preparation mode for FNSI - I need to work on a wonky house block for my June Block Swap Adventure partner.  The first attempt turned out just too wonky and is in the bin ;-)

but first I need to take up some jeans to wear out on Saturday night to a Quiz Night.

Have a great day everyone, see you on FNSI



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!