Saturday, June 18, 2011

June Christmas block from Vanessa

I received this lovely block from Vanessa for the June Christmas Block Swap.


also included in the package was this gorgeous wall hanging ;-)

and it was personalised - just for me ;-)

Thank you so much Vanessa, I love it!  This will hang proudly on display at Christmas, along with one received from Merry last year as part of a CraftMad swap.

I have used Merry's photo from HERE, as it is packed away in my Christmas box and it is a bit dull to take photos today.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Cathy,

    Love the Christmas block and little extra present. Enjoy.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky are you to get little extras... and they are so sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!