Saturday, June 4, 2011

Blocks for Quilting Block Swap Australia

As part of my recent cross check of sending and receiving blocks, I realised I had not posted pics on the QBSA blog.  
I was ABSOLUTELY SURE I had done it.


So here are all the blocks I have made for my QBSA partners since April, with sincere apologies to my swap partners for not acknowledging them on the group blog.

April

Here is the sneek peak of the April block for QBSA for Helen.

here is the full block


Helen asked for any stars in blue, shades and tones of blue
This star Block is called Deweys Victory


May


Here is a sneak peek of the block for Larissa (no blog)






This block has been posted, but I am yet to hear that it has arrived safely.  So we may have to wait a little longer to see the whole thing. 


2 comments:

  1. wow - love the circles fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely Cathy....Love the star in the first one and the colours in the second block look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!