Friday, June 10, 2011

Block for Larissa for May QBSA

Larissa has advised that her block for QBSA has arrived - and she loves it


Here is a sneak peek of the block for Larissa (no blog)





Here is the full pic.


Larissa asked for Log Cabins, Pinwheels or Dresden Plates in Brighter rather than pastel colours, though not fluros.
I was hoping I had not gone over that line of brights turning into fluros.  I had intended to make a traditional log cabin, but a momentary lapse in concentration when cutting turned it into a Courthouse Steps Log Cabin variation.  I must say, I am very pleased with this block and am quite relieved that Larissa likes it.

I can't wait to see what I get from Larissa - it is like Christmas every month joining in with these swap groups.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, it is most appreciated!